SharePoint 2013 Search Index Issue - Troubleshooting


Recently, I'm having problem with my search.  I keep getting the following error.


When I check the Search Application, I would see warning icon for the index partition and searchable items would have errors on them.







In URL log, I see the following two error (Unexpected and Critical) resepectively

Microsoft.Ceres.InteractionEngine.Component.FlowHandleRegistry : Exceptions occurred when evaluating the flow.  Microsoft.Ceres.Evaluation.DataModel.EvaluationException: Cannot plan query for index system SP6a8f863b8e85. Index fragment '0' has no available cells. Cell statuses: [Cell I.0.0 on node IndexComponent1: Cell status is set to 'not available' (cell out of sync or seeding)]  
 at Microsoft.Ceres.Evaluation.Engine.ErrorHandling.HandleExceptionRecordSetSink.DoWithTryCatch(IRecord record)  
 at Microsoft.Ceres.InteractionEngine.Component.FlowHandleRegistry.SubmitData(FlowExecutionInfo handle, InputData inputData, Stopwatch timer, String correlationId, Guid tenantId, String query, String flowName, Int32 queryTimeoutMillis)  
 at Microsoft.Ceres.InteractionEngine.Component.FlowHandleRegistry.ExecuteFlow(String flowName, InputData input, Int32 queryTimeoutMillis)


w3wp.exe: All query processing components are in 'Failed' status.


I don't know what's causing the issues.  I reset the index and it started working again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SharePoint 2013 App Details Page Error

SharePoint 2013 - Working with Display Template for Content Search Web Part

SharePoint 2013 Features Information List