SharePoint 2013: 'NotifyScriptLoadedAndExecuteWaitingJobs' is undefined JavaScript Error

I was working on a SharePoint hosted app with app part.  On my app part, it started getting this error when the page is loaded

'NotifyScriptLoadedAndExecuteWaitingJobs' is undefined

After I searched online, I found the blog below from Corey.  This blog saved my day with the answer.

http://www.dotnetmafia.com/blogs/dotnettipoftheday/archive/2013/04/29/javascript-runtime-error-notifyscriptloadedandexecutewaitingjobs-is-undefined.aspx

In case the above blog site is down for any reason, the fix is to simple add
<script type="text/javascript" src="/_layouts/15/init.js"></script>
to your script reference on the app part page.

My problem wasn't caused by the SP.Taxonomy.js but SP.Search.js.  The fix is the same and works for me.

Hopefully, it'll help you!

Comments

Unknown said…
Do you receive Access is denied in init.js at line IMNControlObj.ShowOOUI(c,i,Math.round(e),Math.round(h))?
Anonymous said…
Thank you! :)

Popular posts from this blog

SharePoint 2013 App Details Page Error

SharePoint 2013 - Working with Display Template for Content Search Web Part

SharePoint 2013 Features Information List